Which tools do we have?
- Code of Conduct for Brav Employees
- Chart of Authority
- Governing Documents
- Brav Portal to ensure transparency and availability of information to all employees
- Whistler-blower channel
- External factory auditing partners.
How do we monitor and report?
- Annual Auditing
- Regular Employee Surveys
- Product risk assessment as part of the Timeline
- General risk assessment in May and November
- Annual risk assessment report to the Board of Directors
- Responsibility on the agenda with the Board of Directors
- Internal Inspections
Ethical trade and anti-corruption
- We work actively to ensure that our products are produced in compliance with acknowledged standards for ethical trade.
- Especially, we contribute to the extinction of forced labor, child labor, discrimination, unsafe and unhealthy working environments, and wages below the poverty line.
- We have zero tolerance for corruption.
Our main external partners are Ethical Trade Norway, and RISE-Swedish Center for Chemical Substitution.