BRAV - Procurement Responsible
Do you want to take BRAV to the next level? We seek you, who enjoy juggling big numbers, multiple priorities, communication with suppliers, and by this contribute to a first class Brav Supply chain.
As a part of Brav’s Supply Chain and Procurement & Logistics team you will work closely with other highly motivated, passionate, and skilled people within the department and across the organisation. We invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
As Procurement Responsible you are to place purchase orders and coordinate in all phases until goods are received. You are expected to participate in the continuous improvement of processes and implementation of procurement best practices to maximize efficiency and improve lead time performance within the procurement process.
Extensive travel and varying workload are to be expected.
Main areas of responsibility
- Issue purchase orders, and follow up delivery terms and deadlines
- Monitor and report on discrepancies in time, cost, or quality
- Call-off quality control services according to production schedules
- Release/hold purchase orders according to quality checkpoints and mandate
- Take an active role in reducing our carbon footprint and use suppliers that contribute positively to our climate impact
- Follow and enforce our procurement policies and procedures
- Maintain and update supplier information
- Advise requisitioning units and recipient entities on the full range of procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle.
- Prepare necessary procurement-related documents, contracts, communications, guidelines, instructions, etc.
- Approve invoices: price, quantities, payment terms according to contract
- Cost follow up
- Forecast medium to long run logistical activities and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliveries
- Ensure deadline is met for delivery of products
- Investigate consequences, present, and recommend action when request to change means of transport
- Track and communicate supplier delivery schedules with internal partners, contractors, and vendors, escalating issues and risks, as required
System & Processes
- Superuser of ERP and other relevant IT platforms used in SC
- Work process optimization and automation
- Maintain procurement records
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar).
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (D365)
- Knowledge of internationally recognized procurement standards and of all phases of international procurement techniques and operations, Asia in particular
- Experience with economy and invoice handling
- Professional attitude and team player.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Analytical and academically structured with ability to perform under pressure
- Demonstrates willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing work environments.
- Ability to effectively manage varying workload requirements; can shift gears comfortably; manages competing demands, delays, or unexpected events.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.