BRAV - Brand Marketing Manager Helsport
Are you passionate about engaging consumers and want to take branding in Brav to the next level? We are hiring a brand marketing manager!
As a Brand Marketing Manager in BRAV you will have the strategic responsibility for outlining, planning and managing the brand’s strategy and related marketing activities across all channels.
We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about marketing, over the digital space, event, and PR. You will be a part of our Brav eCommerce & Marketing team, and will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Apply by sending us an e-mail with your cover letter and CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Deadline: 13.06.2021
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Own and drive the brand Marketing strategy
- Outline the brand marketing strategy in line with overall business strategies, preferred brand positioning, sales and profitability targets
- Outline and drive the company's digital marketing strategy and our brand/product message, including supporting strategies for
- Outline and execute the marketing activity calendar including digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Ensure all content and brand positioning is in-line with the brand strategy, visual identity as well as regulatory requirements
- Strengthen consumer engagement over digital space, event, PR
Develop and manage budgets
- Develop, budget and manage all marketing activities across channels, including digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Set targets and ensure maximum ROI
- Measure performance of our marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.) and prepare monthly internal reports
Identify new opportunities
- Responsible for developing digital workbooks for all brands
- Develop and maintain unique visual guidelines and templates, for all brands related to packaging, labels and catalogues
- Transform the collections into digital experiences that engage and inspire our customers in new ways
- Develop on-product marketing and POS-material for Brav retail and wholesale customers
- Research and implement new and leading design solutions
- Bachelor degree or above. MBA/post graduated is preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience, with documented results, from brand and marketing in a significant retail player with DTC sales
- Extensive knowledge and experience from brand building on digital platforms and channels, development and execution of strategies for content marketing, channel strategies and distribution channels
- Solid experience with digital marketing channels and how to innovate new communication concepts to create future customer loyalty and growth
- Familiar with tools like Hubspot, Mailchimp, social media and GA
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, PLM)
- High sense of innovation and motivation to drive changes for continuous improvement
- High sense of end consumer orientation
- Winning attitude under high-pressure
- A great motivator and a reliable and empathetic colleague
- Thrive on creating order out of chaos and using your initiative
- Self driven with an ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle.
For questions or more information, please contact eCom & Marketing Director, Marianne Borchgrevink, email@example.com, +47 930 12 245.
Applications Deadline: 13.06.2021
Type of Employment: Permanent Employment
The position is located in: Oslo, Norway
Reports to: eCom & Marketing Director
How to Apply: Please send your cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org