BRAV - Product Developer - Swix Apparel
Do you have a creative and commercial mind, with attention to detail?
Do you want to take Brav to the next level? As a Product Developer you have the responsibility for product development including function, fabrics, materials, trims and colors.
You develop fully functional commercial products and create drawings, detailed tech packs, measurement charts and garment specs for designs from proto to production ready products. All according to BRAV’s Global timeline, always with a sustainable approach.
Applications Deadline: 13 June
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for product development
- Execute developments from sketch to production ready products.
- Responsible for product development including function, fabrics, materials, trims and colors, always with a sustainable approach.
- Attention to strategic design to meet price targets.
- Follow up prototype creation and development until the delivery of pre-production samples, according to the product development process within BRAV´s Global timeline.
- Develop and maintain product specification and other product technical information updated in relevant PLM and PIM systems, for both new and carry-over styles.
- Specifying sourcing of fabrics, materials and trims requirements and hand over to sourcing manager.
- Responsible for measurement specifications and to achieve the required fit. Plan and conduct fit sessions for assigned products.
- Communicate daily with offices and factories.
- Always meet BRAV’s Global timeline.
Correspond with vendors
- Execute developments from samples to production ready products.
- Ensure optimal quality according to BOM/Tech Packs in cooperation with BRAV’s QC department.
Presentation internally and externally
- Professionally present product range and products to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with the marketing and e-com department to gain sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion, Product Design or similar field.
- Extensive experience from similar positions. Preferably from the outdoor industry.
- Minimum 3+ years of textile/garment industry experience.
- Very good English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete them successfully according to BRAV`s Global Timeline.
- Extensive proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PLM and Google Workspace.
- Knowledge of 3D-drawing tools and business applications tools (ERP) is a plus.
- Creative with commercial and conceptual thinking.
- Collaborate with the team to set vision for all product categories across the brand.
- A proven sustainable mindset.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- Prioritize tasks and proactively address them
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Team player.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Type of Employment: Permanent Employment
The position is located in: Lørenskog
Reports to: Product Development Manager
Applications Deadline: 13 June