BRAV - Frontend Developer
We seek you who are known for your ability to identify new opportunities on how design can contribute to better customer experience and operational excellence. As Brav’s Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for the overall design vision of our websites and mobile platforms, resulting in world-class design and compelling user experiences – driving traffic, loyalty and conversion.
As a part of Brav eCommerce & Marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and maintain the frontend design of our web platforms.
- Develop and maintain the frontend UX and interaction design of our web platforms in close cooperation with other technical staff and departments.
- Responsible for carrying out interaction design wireframe testing before development of new frontend functionality.
- Optimize our websites for traffic and conversion.
- Optimize our websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conduct user experience research with internal and external stakeholders.
- Document all frontend development and create best-practice libraries for all brands.
- Plan and coordinate deployments with Backend Developers.
- Work with marketing departments to ensure strong brand consistency through web design.
- Be the voice of interactive digital design at Brav, influencing and educating the entire company on the value of good frontend design.
- Act highly professional and ethical. Ensure that your actions are done in the best interest of your colleagues, customers and BRAV.
- Comply with BRAV’s working procedures and company guidelines.
- Support and promote BRAV’s cultural values.
- Operate within your given mandate and authority.
- Participate actively in the decision-making process, support the decisions made and use your energy and focus on the accomplishment of them.
- Take responsibility to improve your performance and share your knowledge.
- Step in and support where necessary. Not afraid to “get your hands dirty”.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar).
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of the implementation and code maintenance of frontend tools like Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Hotjar and
- In-depth understanding of and experience with the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) on Episerver.
- In-depth experience with Microdata (Schema.org, Open Graph) markup implementation for SEO and a deep knowledge of SEO principles.
- Experience with cross-platform browser testing and debugging.
- Experience with UX testing and eye-tracking software.
- Hands-on experience in creating interactive prototypes, wireframes, user stories, and workflow diagrams for digital experiences.
- Knowledge of how to adhere to WCAG standards while maintaining a simple, clean and functional web design.
- Experience in incorporating web standards as a competitive advantage.
- Experience in agile project management methodologies, such as Scrum or PRINCE2 Agile.
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business application tools (ERP, PLM, PIM, Google Analytics).
- Professional attitude and a team player.
- Strong commercial, analytical, and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High-stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Curious and hungry for new technological solutions and an eye for graphical design.
Please submit your application, including cover letter and CV to [email protected]