BRAV - Backend Developer
We seek you who thrive on building better and more efficient systems to create excellent user experiences and ensure Brav ́s web offerings are world class. As Brav’s Backend Developer, you will develop, maintain and optimize the backend of our web platform, including Episerver CMS/Commerce, together with other developers and team members.
As a part of Brav eCommerce & Marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the backend functionality of our systems together with front-end resources and other technical staff.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the integrations to ERP, PSP’s, OMS, and PIM.
- Optimize our systems for automated data flow and user experience.
- Responsible for testing of backend functionality.
- Specify and document all backend development.
- Quality assurance responsible.
- Plan, lead, coordinate, and run deployments with Frontend Developers and other internal/external resources.
- Analyze and optimize platform performance, incl. cloud environments.
- Act highly professional and ethical. Ensure that your actions are done in the best interest of your colleagues, customers and BRAV.
- Comply with BRAV’s working procedures and company guidelines.
- Support and promote BRAV’s cultural values.
- Operate within your given mandate and authority.
- Participate actively in the decision-making process, support the decisions made and use your energy and focus on the accomplishment of them.
- Take responsibility to improve your performance and share your knowledge.
- Step in and support where necessary. Not afraid to “get your hands dirty”.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of academic degree (bachelor or similar).
- Passionate, commercially minded coder with at least 3 years of development experience.
- Experienced in cloud development environments, such as Azure, AWS, and Google.
- Knowledge of the Episerver CMS.
- Knowledge of geographic information systems (GIS).
- Knowledge of configuring and operating GPS hardware and software.
- Knowledge of and experience with agile project management methodologies, such as Scrum or PRINCE2 Agile.
- Experienced and good understanding of DevOps practices.
- Experience with version control for the codebase, such as Git.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business application tools (ERP, PIM, OMS, PLM).
- Professional attitude and a team player.
- Strong commercial, analytical, strategic, and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Patience and good teaching skills when communicating, especially with non- technical staff, is a must.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High-stress tolerance and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
- Strong desire to share your knowledge with others and listen and learn.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Curious and hungry for new technological solutions.
Please submit your application, including cover letter and CV to [email protected]