Swix Ambassador and Event coordinator
Do you want to develop the best partnership program in the sports industry?
Swix is a premium sports brand providing performance products within cross-country skiing, running, and other outdoor activities. We have long traditions of developing high-performance products for the world's best athletes, teams, and sports events.
If you look at sports in the winter time, there is a good chance that you’ve noticed the white and red Swix-logo in connection with some of the world’s best skiers. Maybe you’ve seen us at Vasaloppet or the Birkebeiner events? Swix has a long history of partnering with the world’s best athletes, events, and teams. These partnerships are an important part of our marketing investment and strategy, and we are now seeking a new member to strengthen our team and position.
We are searching for an organized, creative, and outgoing individual who can be a positive contributor to our marketing team. You like multitasking and you are able to identify and plan for what lies ahead. You thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment and you master the skill of keeping your head cold when deadlines are close.
You will work in the Swix marketing department together with creative content developers and the brand marketing manager. You will collaborate with a solid team of in-house resources such as graphic designers, videographers, photographer, and eCommerce experts to help you perform.
Do you want to take Swix to the next level?
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure we have good and proactive communication with all our partners including teams, athletes, events, and influencers.
- Identify and manage the work with influencers and ambassadors in line with outlined strategies; manage and evaluate existing as well as new potential collaborations.
- Have in-depth insight into all our agreements and make sure that we deliver as promised and utilize the marketing opportunities across all channels.
- Place and monitor all orders.
- You will contribute to the planning and execution of on-site and digital events in Norway and abroad. Some traveling is expected.
- Help organize and carry out photo- and video shoots.
- Contribute to content creation across all platforms.
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar) within sports/event/project management, Communications, Marketing or similar.
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written. Additional languages are a bonus
- Relevant experience from events and/or sponsorship work
- Professional attitude and team player.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics
- Strong tolerance for high pace work environment
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid changes in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in sport and an active lifestyle.
What we can offer you:
- Work in a fast-paced organisation with high ambitions
- A driven, young and highly-skilled marketing team
- The opportunity to work with the world's best winter athletes
- Diverse work tasks
- The possibility to influence the sponsorship strategy for a leading ski brand
- Modern facilities with in-house video and photo studio
Type of Employment: Permanent Employment
The position is located in: Snøkrystallen 11, 1470, Lørenskog
Contact: Brand Marketing Manager - Swix
Apply here within 22. October 2021
For candidates outside of Norway, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org