Are you the new Product Developer for Swix?
Are you passionate about creating high performance sports apparel and want to take Swix to the next level? As a Product Developer you have the responsibility for product development including function, materials, trims and colors according to BRAV’s Global Timeline, always with a sustainable approach.
You develop fully functional commercial products and create drawings, detailed tech packs and garment specs for designs from proto to production ready products.
The position is reporting to the Product Development Manager for Swix and is a fixed-term employment as a replacement during maternity leave for 14 months starting the earliest on 20th March 2022.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply here to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for product development
- Execute developments from sketch to production ready products.
- Drive a develop to cost approach, engineering garments and specifying fabrics and components to balance performance and cost targets.
- Follow up prototype creation and development until the delivery of pre-production samples, according to the product development process within BRAV´s Global timeline.
- Develop and maintain product specification and other product technical information updated in relevant PLM and PIM systems, for both new and carry-over styles.
- Specifying sourcing of fabrics, materials and trims requirements, always following Brav’s responsibility guidelines and hand over to sourcing manager.
- Responsible for measurement specifications and to achieve the required fit. Plan and conduct fit sessions for assigned products.
- Communicate daily with offices and factories.
- Always meet BRAV’s Global timeline.
Correspond with vendors
- Execute developments from samples to production ready products.
- Ensure optimal quality according to BOM/Tech Packs in cooperation with BRAV’s QC department.
Presentation internally and externally
- Professionally present product range and products to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with the marketing and e-com department to gain sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion, Product Design or similar field.
- Extensive experience from similar positions. Preferably from the outdoor industry.
- Min 3+ years of textile/garment industry experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete them successfully according to BRAV’s Global Timeline.
- Very good English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Extensive proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business applications tools (ERP and PLM) is a plus
- A proven sustainable mindset.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- Prioritize tasks and proactively address them
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Team player.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Type of Employment: The position is temporary for 14 months starting 20th March 2022
The position is located in: Oslo, Lørenskog
Reports to: Product Development Manager
How to Apply: Please send your cover letter and CV in English here.
For candidates outside of Norway, please apply directly to email@example.com
Applications Deadline: 16.01.2022