Join the team and take HR in Brav to the next level!
Do you thrive in a high paced setting where no two days are alike? Do you like to support the business in and outside of Norway - and contribute to a good working environment and relevant HR Processes?
As a HR Consultant in Brav your primary responsibility is to develop and coordinate initiatives that enable Brav Group to become a unified, transparent, high performing organization based on a common culture.
Does this sound like you? Apply here today and become a part of our team!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Organizational and Cultural Development:
- Develop and implement organizational development programs aimed at developing a common culture, learning Brav’s working principles and understanding the governance model and practices.
- Develop and implement leadership and employee training programs.
- Support corporate internal communication.
HR Strategies and Processes:
- Develop, implement and follow up on relevant people processes
- Ensure that proper HR documents and relevant templates are in place.
- Support all business units in recruitment processes and onboarding new employees.
- Follow up on sick leave and performance management
- Ensure that templates and documentation are continuously updated.
- Support organizing various social activities in Brav.
- General HR support to all departments across the Brav Group
HR is the owner of Brav’s HQ Snøhus. The HR department is responsible for the day-to-day operations at Snøhus, e.g. ordering fruit / refreshments, contacting the landlord and cleaning company, making sure the offices are well maintained and tidy.
HR Payroll - Deputy
- Deputy for the payroll function in Brav, including communication and collaboration with external partners and supporting leaders and employees in questions regarding payroll and other personnel administrative questions.
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar).
- Minimum 3 years work experience within the field of HR, preferably in a multinational organization
- Very good Norwegian and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Good knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Good knowledge of relevant digital HR tools.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in people, nature and an active lifestyle.
Type of Employment: Permanent Employment
The position is located in: Lørenskog, Norway
Reports to: HR Director
How to Apply: Please apply with your full application, including CV, in English. For candidates in Norway please apply here.
For candidates outside of Norway, please apply directly to email@example.com
Applications Deadline: 7. January 2022.