Ambassador & Event Manager Switzerland
Do you want to be our new Ambassador & Event Manager in Switzerland?
The eCom and Marketing team in Brav are working with building some of the leading brands in the sports and outdoor industry including ski wax and careline products for Toko. We are now searching for a highly motivated and structured Ambassador & Event manager for our team in Switzerland!
As the ambassador & Event Manager for Brav Switzerland you will lead major summer and winter events as well as wax clinics in Middle Europe to strengthen all Brav brands and Toko in particular. You will ensure a smooth execution of the events including preparation, organization, active participation and management. In collaboration with the Creative content developer you will also ensure excellent content creation and onsite activation.
Does this sound like you? Apply today and become a part of our team!
Main Area of Responsibility:
- Main point of contact for all cooperation partner
- Planning and organizing summer and winter events as well as wax clinics in Middle Europe
- Active participation at events including weekends
- Management event warehouse Altstätten, ordering event material
- Responsible for the external technical representatives
- Responsible for the wax trailer; maintenance, driving licence to drive the trailer to events
- Preparation of documents for wax clinics and events
- Handling of sponsoring requests for giveaways
- Help organize and carry out photoshoots, video shoots, and/or other content production
- Identify and manage the work with Influencers and ambassadors in line with outlined strategies; manage, and evaluate existing as well as new potential collaborations.
- Other marketing related tasks
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar) within Sports/ Event/Project management, Communication, Marketing or similar.
- Relevant work experience.
- Very good native and English, French and German language skills, both verbally and written.
- Structured, organised and solution oriented.
- Understanding of brands, communication channels and consumer behaviors.
- Visual and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent cooperative, team working, and active listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, PLM)
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Well Structured, methodical and work ethic, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle in particular alpine and XC skiing.
Type of Employment: Permanent Employment
The position is located in: Altstätten, Switzerland
Reports to: Brand Marketing Manager
How to Apply: Please send your cover letter av CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Deadline: 08 December 2021